London Tribunals

  • By admin

Anyone who has received a Penalty Charge Notice issued by one of the London boroughs can appeal to London Tribunals provided that the correct procedure has been followed. 

For appeals against Penalty Charge Notices issued by authorities in England and Wales but outside London, visit

If your vehicle has been towed away and you have had difficulty finding it, please see TRACE, London Councils' free towed vehicle tracing service.