Travel assistance for Ukrainian Evacuees

Applying for an Older Persons Freedom Pass

If you live within one of the 33 London Boroughs and would like to apply for an Older Persons Freedom Pass please visit this link to determine if you meet the age requirement for eligibility.  

If you meet the age requirement you can make an application for an Older Persons Freedom Pass by visiting this link

If you do not have an email address you may use a nominated persons email address whom you are living with. For example, a family member or a sponsor given to you by the Homes for Ukraine Scheme.

Alternatively, you can download and print an application form by visiting this link 

Please complete the application form to the best of your ability and provide the documents that you have available to you.

We recognise providing documents may be difficult and so would accept the following in place of Proof of Address and Identification that we normally request:

Proof of Age/identity:  

  • Passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Identity Card

Proof of Address:

  • Any documentation from the “Homes for Ukraine” scheme
  • Household bill (council tax etc) from your sponsors address (this would be where you (the evacuee) is residing) and covering letter from your sponsor stating that you (the evacuee) is residing with them.
  • GP letter

For further information and assistance with your application please call the Freedom Pass helpline on 0300 330 1433 alternatively you can email